Monday, April 12, 2010

Where to start?

Topics from my life just today that I could expand on soon:

1. Mommy Woo: I go to a support group for mothers-to-be that is decidedly anti-medical. The support and true info is great, but the pseudoscience flying around is going to give me an aneurysm.

2. Stop wasting my time with your desperate attempt to make up for 30 weeks of bad attendance and half-assed work in these last two weeks of class!

3. High drama: Student calls today sobbing -she has to cancel her appointment because she found her aunt dead on the floor this morning.

4. You have got to be kidding me. You are going to do a 10-minute in-depth literature analysis on LOVE???? Who told you that topic was narrow enough?

5. Abysmal student presentations in Squishy Ego-boosting Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment