Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dude, I'm blowin' you off.

Because this is waaaaaaaay too late and very half-assed. Sorry, man.

Hi Mrs. Prof, [I hate when they call me Mrs. Prof]

My name is Stu Student an i just recently changed majors from [gym] to [science] major with [pre-doctoral health]. I need to schedule and appointment with you to see what my classes should be and what options i have because i just found out that the important semester is fall and that i cant take some of the big classes in the spring because everything is cumulative and since i didn't take any required courses this fall then i need to take certain classes that will help me prepare for next fall. let me know when i can meet you and schedule a meeting so i can register for next semester.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a run-on sentence! Is add date tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add day was the day I received the e-mail. Stu was lurking at my door this AM, so I couldn't prep for lecture. grr.
    Otherwise, nice kid. Will treat him with respect no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a run-one sentence. This student needs to take a class in grammar. But perhaps I shouldn't say that.

    ReplyDelete