Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Me" day

Got up at 6:15a when Boy woke, as usual. Got him to day care at 8:30, as usual. But since the floors were being waxed in the science center, I was not allowed to go "to" work, so I came home. Thinking I would take just a little nap, I fell asleep at 9a, and woke up at 1pm!!!! I am getting more fatigued these days, but geez!

SO I putzed around and then started reading birth info on the web. I could go on and on about getting birth info on the web, but its pretty horrible due to the amount of vitriol out there about c/s rates, etc.

And now I pick up Boy from the day care. I feel a bit selfish about putting Boy in day care so I can sleep and surf all day. I feel like such a slacker, too. Hope it was very restorative and worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got some much needed rest! Why are they waxing during work hours? Good grief, don't they know the wax machines should only come out at night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a bit selfish about putting Boy in day care so I can sleep and surf all day.

    Aaah, that's the best possible use of daycare! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete